6:00-7:30pm @ Thompson Middle School
This Fall, “Sunday Nights” is the new weekly Sunday Evening Service at FBC! It’s a separate worship service unique from Sunday mornings and will include incredible preaching, deep discussion and sweet fellowship together! Over the course of the next year, we will hear from a variety of preachers, and cover a number of important topics such as racial reconciliation, End Times, parenting teens and how to pick a church. Childcare will be provided, in addition to our fantastically fun KID PROGRAM, and we’ll end each night with fellowship on the patio! Come and join us, and bring the whole family!
Each Sunday Night will have a specific topic for the teaching and discussion that evening:
- September 23: Worship
- September 30: How to Pick a Church
- October 7: Decoys: How to Know Someone is Saved
- October 14: Racial Reconciliation
- October 21: Parenting: Influencing Teens
- October 28: Parenting: Priorities
- November 4: End Times, pt. 1
- November 11: End Times, pt. 2
- November 18: Biblical View of Money
- November 25: Theological Controversies of Today
We have an exciting Adventure Club program for kids in grades K-5th that includes fun games, skits, activities, and Bible stories. Each student will get a free Adventure book, satchel and flashlight, and they will have the opportunity to earn award pins by memorizing Bible verses.
In addition to the amazing program for kids K-5th grade, there will also be regular childcare provided for Nursery – Preschool.
When: Sunday evenings, 6:00-7:30pm