This Fall, “Sunday Nights” is the new weekly Sunday Evening Service at FBC! It’s a separate worship service unique from Sunday mornings and will include incredible preaching, deep discussion and sweet fellowship together! Over the course of the next year, we will hear from a variety of preachers, and cover a number of important topics such as racial reconciliation, End Times, parenting teens and how to pick a church. Childcare will be provided, in addition to our fantastically fun KID PROGRAM, and we’ll end each night with fellowship on the patio! Come and join us, and bring the whole family!
Each Sunday Night will have a specific topic for the teaching and discussion that evening:
- September 23: Worship
- September 30: How to Pick a Church
- October 7: Decoys: How to Know Someone is Saved
- October 14: Racial Reconciliation
- October 21: Parenting: Priorities
- October 28: Parenting: Influencing Teens
- November 4: Objections to the Faith, pt. 1
- November 11: Objections to the Faith, pt. 2
- November 18: Relationships
- November 25: Theological Controversies of Today
In addition to the amazing program for kids K-5th grade, there will also be regular childcare provided for Nursery – Preschool.
When: Sunday evenings, 6:00-7:30pm