Stay S.A.L.T.I.E. this summer!
Are you ready to grow spiritually this summer by taking the S.A.L.T.I.E. challenge? Every Christian should be participating in these six areas:
- SATURATER – reading God’s Word each day
- ADVENTURER – making new memories
- LEARNER – reading a biography
- TREATER – loving the saints, even those new to you
- INVITER – inviting those new to you out to lunch or to your home
- ENGAGER – meeting intentionally to grow
You will be challenged to grow in each of these areas by meeting goals that help you become more disciplined, more involved, and more loving to those around you!
The S.A.L.T.I.E Challenge cards are available at the book table. Keep track of your goals, and bring your card with you to our Fall Launch on the evening of August 11.