Face it. Last week was life-altering. Your old schedule crashed around you. This week is a search for a new normal. You need time in the Word. You need fellowship with other Christians. You need to talk with more people than the ones who live in your house.
NOW is the time to join an online study!
Your schedule has changed. You’ve got nothing going on at night. Netflix can wait. There is no better time to join one than right now!
New studies have launched and they are ALL waiting for you!
A number of our community groups have recently launched bible studies that are OPEN TO ANYONE in the church.
CLICK ON THE TIME TO GET DETAILS ON HOW TO JOIN
8:30am – Pray with others, led by Dojo
9:20am – watch the sermon as a group via video (Agape CG)
11:00am – discussion of the sermon by video (Veritas CG)
2:00pm – study and online discussion of systematic theology (Agape CG)
3:00pm – studying Romans and discussion by video (Doulos CG)
6:45pm – MEN watch Knowing Christ by RC Sproul, then discuss by video (Creekside CG)
8:00pm – WOMEN watch Knowing Christ by RC Sproul, then discuss by video (Creekside CG)
8:00pm – MEN video discussion of the book, Lies Men Believe (Anchored CG)
6:30pm – Meeting online by video with teaching, Q&A and discussion (Foundations CG)
8:00pm – meeting as small groups by video (Veritas CG)
1:00pm – MOMS TALK – video chat with older moms (Moms By Grace)
6:30pm – Colossians self-study with gender-specific small group video discussion (Abide CG)
6:45pm – watching Attributes of God by Steve Lawson, then discuss by video (Ambassadors CG)
7:00pm – studying Colossians, and discussing by video (The Well CG)
7:00pm – discutir el sermón por video (Renovar CG)
10:00am – video discussion of the Sunday sermon (FOCUS Seniors CG)
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:10-12)
Read past FBC Alerts
- Worship at FBC on July 4-5 June 30, 2020
- Join us for Worship on June 20-21! June 17, 2020
- Register for Worship on June 13-14! June 7, 2020
- Join Us for Church, the First Sunday Post-Quarantine! May 31, 2020
- Join an ONLINE Bible Study March 26, 2020
- Want More Than Email Updates During Covid-19? March 19, 2020
- How to Join Us LIVE for Worship When You Can’t March 18, 2020
- How Should I Feel About the COVID Outbreak? March 14, 2020
- How to Join Us LIVE for Worship on March 15, 2020 March 13, 2020
- FBC Ministries – Status Update March 13, 2020
- How to Participate in the Sunday Livestream March 13, 2020
- Where to Attend Church This Sunday March 13, 2020