We Want You With Us, Though You May Not Fit
Due to the restrictions placed on us by the California Department of Public Health, the State is limiting us to a gathering of less than 250 people for worship. (And praise God for such a problem!! We don’t take lightly the amazing spiritual and numerical growth that the Lord has blessed Faith Bible Church with.)
We also only have the Temecula midweek facility available to us for worship on Sunday morning, which seats a maximum of 150 people. (And praise God that we have a facility available to us! There are churches in our valley that do not have ANY means of meeting together this Sunday.)
This Sunday, we will be hosting TWO worship services (8:30am, 10:30am) at the FBC Temecula building, each limited to 150 people. Neither will have any childcare available.
We would LOVE to have you join us, but we recognize that (a) our seating is limited, (b) no childcare may mean no ability by you to engage, and (c) some of you are in the high-risk category that Public Health officials are most concerned about.
In fact – If you are pregnant, over 60 years old, have respiratory issues or a compromised immune system, we would strongly encourage you to stay home and participate in the live stream from there.
If that’s not you, we would HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to join a CG this Sunday and watch the livestream in a smaller corporate gathering. We think you’ll really enjoy it.
But if you’d like to join us, we would absolutely LOVE to see you there. Because space is limited, we have to ask you to register your intentions to attend.
Services will be held at
The address is 27464 Jefferson Ave #6C, Temecula, CA 92590.
But DO NOT ATTEND unless you have successfully registered your intent.
Read past FBC Alerts
- Worship on July 11-12 July 8, 2020
- Worship at FBC on July 4-5 June 30, 2020
- Join us for Worship on June 20-21! June 17, 2020
- Register for Worship on June 13-14! June 7, 2020
- Join Us for Church, the First Sunday Post-Quarantine! May 31, 2020
- Join an ONLINE Bible Study March 26, 2020
- Want More Than Email Updates During Covid-19? March 19, 2020
- How to Join Us LIVE for Worship When You Can’t March 18, 2020
- How Should I Feel About the COVID Outbreak? March 14, 2020
- How to Join Us LIVE for Worship on March 15, 2020 March 13, 2020
- FBC Ministries – Status Update March 13, 2020
- How to Participate in the Sunday Livestream March 13, 2020
- Where to Attend Church This Sunday March 13, 2020