FBC Women’s Ministry is committed to integrating principles of biblical womanhood into our daily lives. We believe that God will bless and honor godly women who serve their homes, their church and their community, as they follow and submit to Jesus and His Word. We want FBC women to be known for extraordinary faithfulness in ordinary life.
Women’s Ministry has various ways in which women can participate, but as a ministry, we have three major goals:
1. Study God’s Word so that we know God and live in a way that clearly glorifies Him (2 Timothy 3:6-7; 14-15).
2. Build intentional relationships with women for the purposes of fellowship and personal accountability (Titus 2:3-5).
3. Identify spiritual gifts and talents in order to serve the church and community with the hope of the gospel (1 Timothy 3:11; 1 Timothy 5:1-16).
Women’s Events: There are three or four women’s events per year, providing wonderful opportunities for evangelism and fellowship. Learn more about women’s events.
Moms By Grace: Ministry to moms who have children of ages 0-5. Monthly meetings provide instruction, mentoring, and fellowship. Learn more about Moms By Grace.
Women’s Bible Studies and Discipleship: If you are interested in a deeper level of discipleship and the study of God’s Word, there are several options available. Women’s studies typically begin in September and end sometime in the spring. Click below to get more information about the individual studies we offer.
Need to get in touch with us? Use the appropriate contact information below.
- Events: Paula Zarzosa, 951.805.6003
- Community Groups: Shannon Muñoz, 951.553.9997
- Moms By Grace: Kathy Richardson, 951.712.8028
- Inductive Bible Study: Sally Bauer, 951.760.6801
- Self-Confrontation: Gail O’Brallahan, 951.206.9548
- Jonah Bible Study: Marcy Preston, 951.205.2422
- Singles Group: Andrea Perez, 213.247.1465
- College Ministry: Tracy Farrell, 858.449.3274